Career Transition Workshop
Spring 2023 Career Transition Workshop
Hosted by the Center for Public and Corporate Veterinary Medicine
Need a change? New challenges?
Feeling burned out?
Learn how to create a new career path!
- This online career transition workshop for veterinarians will include information on career opportunities in public and corporate veterinary medicine, with a particular emphasis on careers in the government sector.
- Topics covered include: career and self-assessment, resume building, job searching, working with a recruiter, professional networking, and other key career transition issues.
- Format: short lectures, individual and group activities, group discussions, expert panels, and networking opportunities.
- Invited speakers include: industry veterinarians, federal / state veterinarians, veterinary recruiters, and more!
- Recognizing that attendees may have schedule conflicts, lectures and panel discussions will be recorded for later viewing.
Monday, April 17 (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Thursday, April 20 (6:30 pm to 8:00 pm EST)
Friday, April 21 (6:30 pm to 9:00 pm EST)
Saturday, April 22 (3:00 pm to 6:00 pm EST)
Thursday, April 27 (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Friday, April 28 (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Saturday, April 29 (3:00 pm to 6:15 pm EST)
Online via Zoom platform — Zoom details will be sent upon registration.
Workshop has been submitted for 10.5 hours of RACE® continuing education credits.
Sunday, April 5, at midnight. Please have your state veterinary license number available. If licensed in multiple states, only one is required to be identified.
MAXIMUM NUMBER of PARTICIPANTS: 50
REGISTRATION OPEN: 2/17 CLOSE: 4/5
For more information, contact CareerT@vt.edu.