Career Transition Workshop
Spring 2022 Career Transition Workshop
Hosted by the Center for Public and Corporate Veterinary Medicine in partnership with Kansas State University - Olathe
Need a change? New challenges?
Feeling burned out?
Learn how to create a new career path!
- This online career transition workshop for veterinarians will include information on career opportunities in public and corporate veterinary medicine, with a particular emphasis on careers in the animal health industry.
- Topics covered include: career and self-assessment, resume building, job searching, working with a recruiter, professional networking, and other key career transition issues.
- Format: short lectures, individual and group activities, group discussions, expert panels, and networking opportunities.
- Invited speakers include: industry veterinarians, federal / state veterinarians, veterinary recruiters, and more!
- Recognizing that attendees may have schedule conflicts, lectures and panel discussions will be recorded for later viewing.
Monday, January 31st (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Thursday, February 3rd (6:30 pm to 8:00 pm EST)
Friday, February 4th (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Saturday, February 5th (3:00 pm-5:00 pm EST)
Thursday, February 10th (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Friday, February 11th (6:30 pm to 8:30 pm EST)
Saturday, February 12th (3:00 pm-6:00 pm EST)
Online via Zoom platform — Zoom details will be sent upon registration.
Workshop has been submitted for 8.0 hours of RACE® continuing education credits.
Sunday, January 16. Please have your state veterinary license number available. If licensed in multiple states, only one is required to be identified.
MAXIMUM NUMBER of PARTICIPANTS: 50
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: January 16
For more information, contact CareerT@vt.edu.